Physician Marketing Liaison (Full-Time)
The Physician Marketing Liaison shall focus on existing and new referral development, building strong partnerships with physicians and their staff to maintain and grow referrals from physicians and/or other providers for Houston Physicians Hospital PT (HPHPT) and ensure all practices are accomplished consistent with GBPT policy and procedures. The Physician Marketing Liaison will be responsible for executing, tracking, and reporting periodic progress of the marketing plan and complete other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Marketing or other business-related degree or certificate preferred. 2-5 years of related experience, may substitute for the education requirement for industry experience in the field.
- 2-10 years marketing experience preferred in the health and/or rehabilitation industry.
- Demonstrated achievements in sales or business development
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; establish priorities and coordinate work activities effectively.
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a well thought-out easily understood manner, both orally and in writing in a variety of settings and styles;
- Ability to communicate in an honest, direct and professional manner, relating well to others to build rapport and effective relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate active listening by asking clarifying questions, identify and share relevant information and solicit feedback from others and give and receives feedback objectively.
- Microsoft office proficiency / SaaS program preferred
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sales and experience and personality aligning with sales productivity.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing strategies, prospecting, and negotiating skills.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships and rapport with existing and future referring physicians and support staff.
- Develop growth strategies targeting new physician offices / regions
- Analyze existing and potential volume of referrals on a consistent basis.
- Develop and maintain accurate, current database of physician contacts.
- Analyze historical records and trending data by maintaining records on each clinic and its referrals.
- Prepare any reports regarding marketing activity as requested.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses, along with any newly established reports as implemented.
- Utilize all programs and promotions to create brand awareness and demand.
- Participate in market analysis and competitive analysis as needed.
- Participate in sales and marketing meetings as scheduled.
- Attend marketing and corporate functions as scheduled.
- Create Marketing Materials as needed
- Maintain friendly, cordial relations with all physicians and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in positive working relationships with physicians’ offices, customers, co-workers and managers.
- Build and maintain confidence and credibility with all physicians and employees.
- Work with PT Operations and Marketing Director with new start up clinics in your region.
- Adhere to the Core Values of HPHPT.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, converse, and listen; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; and to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be able to life and/or carry over 20 pounds on a regular basis and be able to push/pull over 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- The employee must be able to stand and/or walk at least five hours per day.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.